How to add signature in gmail account with logo
I am using simple Steps along with images to make this article "Creating signature in Gmail " better to understand .To get started with adding signature to Gmail Account. you need to have Valid Gmail Account If you already have Google account then login Here . In case you don't have google account register Here for Free .Lets starts with Easy steps To create Gmail signature .
Steps to add signature in gmail email .
- First log in to your Gmail account Here. As you login you will be redirect to Gmail account of your's .Now Click on Gear Button which appears on right top of your Gmail window as show in Figure 1.1
|How to Create a Signature in Gmail|
- When you click on gear icon .you will see following option Setting,themes,report a bug , help . Click on Setting Button as shown in figure 1.2
|How to Make an Email Signature on Gmail|
- As you click on Setting you will see" setting window" with options like General , Label , Inbox,Accounts and Import ,Filters ,Forwarding and POP/IMAP, Chat, Web Clips, Labs, Offline ,Themes . Click on General now scroll down you will see following window as shown in Figure 1.3
|How to Create Signatures in Gmail with an Images|
- When you scroll down under General tab, you will find signature label .you can enable signature by choosing signature option button and add your Desired signature in box as shown in Figure 1.3 . when you done with adding Signature scroll down and click on Save .
|How to Create Signatures in Gmail with logo|
- You can customize your Signature like Adding Company logo to your gmail signature , Adding links to gmail signature etc . When you done with your signature , click on Gmail to reload account . Now click on Compose mail to check how your Signature looks . For example See figure 1.5 .
|How to Create Signatures in Gmail with Links|
- Congratulation , you have created your Gmail Signature .Now you can send your email with signature attached .Every time you compose message your signature will automatically embedded with your email body .You can see your signature after ~~ sign .