How to Protect facebook account from getting hacked
- Confirm your friends / family member about sharing short url via Facebook by asking him offline . Why ? Its not necessary that your friend or family member is the one who is Sharing short url with you . there are Chance where your friends /family account was used by his/her friends or even by hackers .
- Use Short url to convert it to long url, to see what short url is all about .
How to spot message received from Facebook is scam or phishing email messages .
- Its too simple ,Open email id you want to check , just click on reply message button , and you will be able to see the real senders email id (how to find out scam emails )
- Investigate suspected email by searching over internet (how to find out scam emails )
How to make Facebook browsing more safe
- Use safe browsing features offered by some browsers .
Always disable Automatic Facebook login prompt or save password prompt by browser , in case you forgot to do so then , clear your browsing data , history , saved password,cookies in browser .
- Always keep your antivirus updated .
How to secure your Facebook account while using public Computer
- Make sure to clear your Browsing history ,Saved passwords ,Cookies, Browsing data when using cafe computer and public computers etc .
- Make sure to log out completely before leaving your computer , once you log out of Facebook , reopen Facebook.com to confirm whether you logout Facebook successfully or not .