How to solve Blogger Template Designer not working Problem
Blogger Template Designer not applying changes ? Don't worry , this is no longer a big issue because Shoutingblogger have figured out and resolved the Blogger Template Designer problem and its solution , Genuinely i had spent 15 days to solve this issue related to Blogger Template Designer for my fellow 20-Millions Blogger buddies and Google(Blogger) team hopefully i was the first to solve Blogger Template Designer problem with 100% working solution .
IntroductionAround 38% of blog owner in blogger.com are facing problem with modifying blogger templates but its has nothing to do with New Blogger Comparability but as you guys know blogger.com , has been switched Completely to new blogger interface due to which some of the Custom templates uploaded in Blogger are not Working or not able to modify it using template Designers ,Editing html code of template ,So you guys are sure fed up with Template designer issues in blogger and you would love to know that i have found out the problem associated with blogger templates . So don't Worry about your modifying templates issue , I will Help you guys out . Before Proceeding with Solution for Blogger Template Designer problem , you must know why your templates Designer is not working .
What are the blogger template designer problems ?
- You will not able to Customize your blogger templates .By doing so you will be redirected to Blank page preview
- You will not able to edit Html of your blogger templates .By doing so you will be redirected to Blank page preview
Why Blogger Template Designer / Blogger templates Edit html is not workingThere are only few reason's due to which your blogger templates Designer / Blogger templates Edit html is not working at all these are
- You must be using heavy Css custom template .
- You must be using any Page /blog overriding Java-scripts code
- You must be using Right Click Disable Codes , Right Click Disable (Java Scripts) is not compatible with some of the custom blogger templates in new blogger interface .
- You must be using Frame breaker Codes .Frame breaker java Scripts Codes is also not compatible with some of the custom blogger templates in new blogger interface .(Main Reason)
How to Solve Blogger Template Designer Problem
There are two Solution for solving Blogger Template Designer issue ( Broken Blogger Template Edit Html and Broken Blogger Template Designer ) .
- Frame breaker is the main issue due to which you can't modify your templates so , Remove Frame breaker code via Layout (See videos below)
- Remove heavy java scripts which is related to Modifying / customizing your blogger also remove any redirect script installed via Layout
- Remove Right click Disable Java Script Code using .
- Remove any Blog /Page overriding java scripts Codes via layout
Let me Show you how to repair you broken template (Solution to Blogger Template Designer Problem )Step 1 : Log-in to your blogger dashboard by sign-in at blogger.com and choose blog in which you were facing blogger template problem (Refer Figure 1.a)
Step 2 : To find out whether your template is Working fine for your particular blog just click on Template , If you were having blogger template Problems then within 5 seconds you will be redirected to blank page as show in Figure 1.b . Now its time To solve this issue , Proceeds to Step 3 .
Figure 1.b .
We appreciate if you put Shoutingblogger.blogspot.com in your blog a
Solved template Redirect issue Screenshots