Shared Hosting VS VPS Hosting
Advantages of Shared Plans
- Affordable - Off course, shared plans are more affordable. We can get a shared plan with a setup price of $2 - $4 per month. So, it is an affordable price.
- No Technical Knowledge Required - Since, the shared hosting lets the users to rely or depend on them completely, there is not much technical required to run blog.
- Huge Storage Space- Storage space of a website in shared plan can be extended by requested further more.
Disadvantages of Shared Hosting
- You have limited number of tools.
- The server crashes often and is slow in speed.
- The customer support at the lowest level is also not much effective.
Advantages of VPS Hosting
- There will be huge bandwidth and huge disk usage space.
- You have higher flexibility and higher speed.
- You get experience of more secured hosting which is protected from viruses and malwares.
- You have better customer support than shared plans. So, your problems will be listened with higher priority and will be solved earlier.
Disadvantages of VPS Hosting
- You require a little technical knowledge for using VPS hosting.
- Some of the features cause error in the virtual environment of this hosting.
- Vps hosting is costlier then Shared web hosting